Social Aid for Common Humanity (SACH) is a non-governmental, not-for-profit humanitarian and development organization. It is a legal entity; established on
November 16th , 2011 and is registered under Society Act (1860). This is first organization of its nature that is working in different capacities as a facilitator, guiding, providing technical support tangibly, strengthening institutions, and
enriching community knowledge regarding humanitarian development
context. It is engaged in the whole range of humanitarian response, publication advocacy and lobbying with concerned stakeholders
and community development.
Strengthen healthy life in the most vulnerable areas and heighten knowledge to adapt measures for quality of life in dignified manner throughout Pakistan with particular focus on Sindh
Building and strengthening capacity of marginalized and vulnerable communities including women, men and children for empowerment to contribute as well as build equitable, judicious and resilient society for sustainable development to ensure livelihood security in the context of climate change.
- Make utmost efforts for developing equitable society accessing all basic services essential for sustaining life thereby;
- Promote healthy life with substantial knowledge of utilization and
management of all existing natural resources sustainably.
Areas of Work
- Humanitarian Response
- Promote alternative livelihoods
- Eradicate child labor in all its forms
- Management of all existing natural resources
- Rural development with accessibility to all basic necessities
- Increasing education and knowledge regarding human rights
- Enhance awareness of society regarding values of human rights
- Decrease the poverty through skill development and enhancing literacy
- Promote education in areas (rural & urban) through establishing institutes
- Enhance awareness of communities/people in urban and rural areas regarding changing situation to survival of human beings