Who We Are?
SACH is a not-for-profit public relief organisation (formerly established in 2008) determined to provide aid to all persons and families who are in need. The term SACH is an English word that refers to ‘perfection’ or ‘excellence’. The matter of perfecting our deeds and actions is a matter of inner faith borne from religious teachings and is one of the defining pillars in our organisation that holds us up and brings us together.
We aim to excel in our services and assistance towards people through a range of services and programs that include:
- International support to poverty stricken, famine or disaster affected areas as well as providing international care for people with disabilities, the aged and children.
- Services for people with disabilities, the aged and children.
- Conduct community visits for the sick, people with disabilities, the aged and children.
- Provisions for the homeless (i.e. blankets, clothes, and food drives) and the youth (i.e. establishing and sponsoring youth centres).
- Awareness programs through community events